Sunday, January 13, 2013

Star Wars Wall Art

 
My boys are into everything Star Wars these days.  I am redoing their room again and making it more a big boy room.  I really wanted these star wars prints from Pottery Barn Kids.  They are $29 for four of them and simply needed more art for their room to cover the walls.  Plus $29 for four small prints was irritating but it is Pottery Barn.  I went shopping with Logan looking for Star Wars posters and he spotted something even better.....
 
 
This calendar.  It was $9.99 and had the same exact prints in it as above but instead of 4 prints it had 13!
We bought it!
 
 
A few ikea frames and now I have plenty of art for my kiddos walls and it looks great!  The total project cost me just a little over $30!  Frames and all!  The boys are so excited they can't wait to hang them all!
 
 

No comments: